Is your child entitled to Pupil Premium Funding?
They are entitled if you receive:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support from NASS under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit)
- Working Tax Credit run-on, providing your joint gross annual income is over £16,190 per year
- Universal Credit, provided you have an annual net income of no more than £7,400 (£616.67 per month)
There are many benefits of applying for Pupil Premium. You could be supported with the cost of:
- School trips
- Before and after school care
- Group activities
How to apply?
To find out if your child is eligible to receive Pupil Premium please apply on the online parent portal: https://lcc.cloud.servelec-synergy.com/parentportal or complete the form at the end of this brochure.
If you need any help or support in applying for pupil premium please get in touch with the academy office.
How this information will be used:
The information you provide in this form will be used by the local authority to confirm receipt of one of the listed welfare benefits. Once this is confirmed, this helps to decide how much money our academy will receive each year.
All pupils currently receive free meals in reception, year 1 and year 2. However, it is worth completing the information so that we can check if your child is also eligible for Pupil Premium funding.
Your child may also be eligible to receive free school meals and Pupil Premium funding when they are in KS2.
You only need to complete this form once, and it will last for the duration of your child’s time at our academy. You should contact us at the academy or the local authority if you have a change in financial circumstances.
We are committed to ensuring that the personal and sensitive information that we hold about you is protected and kept safe and secure, and we have measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will use the information you provide to assess entitlement to free school meals.
Please find below information about our Pupil Premium.